From the moment you were conceived, you were blessed with the blueprints, the intelligence, and the Innate Life Expectancy to live an active healthy life to 80, 90, 100 years and beyond; maybe even way beyond. Consider these statistics:
- 100 year old people are the world’s fastest growing group with an expected increase of 746 percent between now and 2040. This number is staggering.
- The May 2013 cover article of National Geographic focuses on the probability that some of today’s children will live to be 120 years old.
- The British Medical Journal recently reported they expect 50 percent of the babies born since 2000 to live into their triple digits.
There have even been some experts who have said that we have the potential to live to 150 with quality years. More important than just getting to 80, 90, 100 years and beyond is getting there in style with the health and vitality that would make every one of those years enjoyable. This is what The 100 Year Lifestyle is all about.
Check out the video below
Unfortunately, many of today’s generation of seniors and Superseniors are not experiencing the health or the joy of their extended life span. Too many of them are rotting away in nursing homes unable to capitalize on their golden years. Their plight has skewed our view of aging giving many of us trepidation and fear about the reality of our extended life span.
Don’t be afraid. Have no fear. It is not because of their age that these people are suffering. Their generation had no clue they were going to live so long. They were blindsided by their extended lives; many of them living 50 years longer than science expected.
We are the first generation in history that is getting the advance notice that whether we like it or not, want to or not, we will probably live longer than we ever thought. Our generation must live differently by nurturing our Innate Intelligence and our Innate Life Expectancy through healthy choices rather than relying on drugs and surgery after we become sick or injured.
The acronym FitNESS, or in this case, FitN2ESS, will help you simplify and remember the health care and lifestyle adjustments to be fit and healthy for a lifetime.
- N – Neurology – Your nerve system controls and coordinates the function of every cell, tissue and organ of your body. Keep yours at optimal health and peak performance levels with Chiropractic Lifestyle Care.
- N -Nutrition – Make healthy food choices by choosing QCs (quality calories) over ECs (empty calories) while also avoiding white sugar, white flour and genetically modified foods that are worthless.
- E – Endurance- Do at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 4 times a week.
- S – Strength – Add strength training to your exercise routine to remain self-sufficient and independent as you age.
- S – Structure- A healthy structure and spine is vital to living an active, healthy life.
A chiropractic examination will evaluate the health of your nerve system, structure and spine. That will help you with 2 out of the 5 above. You can obtain nutrition and exercise strategies through our educational programs, these health articles, 100 Year Lifestyle books and other media. Your job is to make different choices for yourself and your family so that as you age, you enjoy your Innate Life Expectancy to 100 years and beyond. You deserve it!
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
The Health Advantage Free Consultation is a process to see if you are in the right place. You will sit and discuss your issues with the doctor and ask question. The doctors will answer your questions and make recommendations about moving forward and give you a plan or give you a referral elsewhere.
For your convenience, someone from our practice will call you back to confirm the date and time you requested or offer alternative dates and times that accommodate your schedule.
*** Please note: Your appointment is not confirmed until a member from our office calls to confirm a specific date and time. ***