How Integrated Health Care in Pasadena Can Help You Stay Healthy in the New Year
Did you know that about 80% of all New Year’s resolutions fail by February? At Health Advantage Physical Medicine, Pasadena's leading integrated health care center, our holistic wellness team is committed to helping you achieve your goal of maximizing your health at any time of year.
Come to our state-of-the-art clinic for a wide range of non-surgical and drug-free services that can help you manage an injury or illness, optimize your physical performance, and help you reclaim the active lifestyle you want.
Services Our Integrated Health Care Team Offers
Our natural services can improve the health of multiple systems in your body and treat a variety of issues:
- Musculoskeletal system (e.g., acute or chronic shoulder pain, hip pain, neck and back pain, knee pain)
- Nervous system (e.g., sciatica, cervical radiculopathy, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, migraines)
- Hormonal/metabolic system (e.g., chronic fatigue, obesity, sugar cravings)
- Psychological system (e.g., depression, anxiety)
We're also proud to offer non-surgical approaches that incur little to no downtime or side effects. Just consider a few ways we can help you succeed with a healthy New Year's resolution:
- Chiropractic adjustments realign your entire spine to naturally relieve pain and improve the ability of your central nervous system to communicate with your body.
- Massage therapy can relax a stressed mind and tense body and speed healing by improving blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Acupuncture can trigger pain-relieving endorphins and elicit a cascade of healing biological responses.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) can give injured joints a new chance at healthy and pain-free movement.
- Bioidentical hormone therapy and nutritional supplements re-balance your body's chemical messengers to revitalize the health of your skin, joints, organs, sex drive, and mood—and help you stay lean, too.
Is Your Resolution to Banish Neck, Shoulder, Back, Hip, or Knee Pain This Year?
Interested in scheduling a free consultation with a member of our holistic integrated health care team? Call Health Advantage Physical Medicine in Pasadena now at (626)-798-7805.
Have you made any resolutions to improve your health this year? Let us know in the comments.