The past year has been very busy at Health Advantage Physical Medicine. In fact, it was our busiest year ever.
The challenges of the never ending Covid 19 saga have had some very positive by-products, mostly people are more focused on prevention than ever before.
We have seen an increase in chiropractic and acupuncture services. Massages have also increased and the use of supplements to help support the immune system of the body
There have been three services we offer that have had a significant increase in usage in 2021 and will continue in 2022.
IV Nutrient Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma
IV Nutrient therapy provides direct infusion of fluids and nutrients the body can use immediately to provide health benefits such as:
- Helps as an energy booster
- Help speed up the healing process
- Helps immunity to fight off colds and flu’s
- Helps Improves the skin, and detoxifies the liver
- Helps with seasonal allergies
- Helps with anxiety and improves sleep
- Helps with headaches
- Helps with muscles pain and spasm
- Provides improved hydration
Bio-Identical Hormones provides a way to optimize ones hormone levels as you age to bring you back into balance and optimize your well-being, Optimized and balanced hormones can help with the following:
- Increase your energy and strength which could help with weight loss
- Enhance your mood, memory and mental clarity
- Restore your libido & improve relationships
- Feel healthier and happier
- Help with age-related health issues such as:
- Decreased bone density
- Poor heart health
- Abnormal breast and prostate health
- Diminished cognition and memory
- Reduced energy and sex drive
Go to BHRTVIDEOS.COM to learn more
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a way to tap into the incredible healing power of the body by concentrating the healing factors in your body into a focused area. By drawing a blood sample and spinning the sample in a centrifuge the plasma is separated from the red blood cells and the plasma is drawn off and re-injected into the joint or injured muscle/tendon to assist and speed up the healing process. PRP is good for:
- Muscular/tendon injury (sprain/strains)
- Shoulder pain (Rotator cuff, labrum tear)
- Knee pain (Meniscus injury, ACL, cartilage injury)
- Hip pain (labrum tear and osteoarthritis)
- Osteoarthritis anywhere in the body
- Pre or post surgery
PRP has been a great way to avoid surgery and avoid steroid injections that can cause more damage with extended use.
To find out if any of these increasingly popular therapies are right for you, talk to you provider at Health Advantage Physical Medicine and a free consult can be arranged to explore your options.
At this time of year many people embark on a New Year’s Resolution to lose weight, clean up their diet, start exercising and quit putting toxins in the body.
This is a great time to utilize one of our popular cleanses from Standard Process.
Take the 2022 Detox and Purification Challenge. We will offer a 10% discount to those who start the detox program
Go to: go.standardprocess.com/sp-detox-purification-challenge
Lots happening at Health Advantage and we are committed to helping you:
OPTIMIZE YOUR HEALTH
Let us know how we can help